Presentations by Companies at the 2017 Engineering Week Celebration of the Ghana Institution of Engineers
Technical Papers presented at the 2017 Annual Conference of the Ghana Institution of Engineers
- Effects of Different Emulsifiers on the Stability of Wax Emulsions
- Environmental, Social Safeguards, Equity And Inclusiveness Principles Applied In Water, Sanitation And Hygiene Project.
- Solar Thermal And Photovoltaic Technology Application For Heating Purposes Under Tropical Conditions – Case Study Solar Cooking In Kumasi.
- Axle Load Control and Pavement Sustainability
- Role of Travel Demand Management for Sustainable Transportation
- Sustainable Public Transportation System: A Look at the “Aayalolo” Bus System in Ghana
- Project Procurement and Engineering Ethics for Sustainable Development in Ghana
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Waste Disposal Sites in Ghana: Case Study, Kpone Landfill
- Climate Impact of Solid Waste Management Systems in the Awutu Senya East Municipal Area
- Impact of El Nino and La Nina on Akosombo Inflows
- Delineation of Groundwater Potential Zones in the Nabogo Basin, Ghana
- Sustainable Pavement Materials and Design Practices: Some Notes for Consideration
- Effects of Artisanal Mining on Groundwater Quality at Kokoteasua in Obuasi, Ghana
- Developing Corporate Greenhouse Gas Inventory Reports: The Volta River Authority’s Experience